If you’ve bought a new drone or are looking to advance your drone flying skills then this drone photography workshop is for you.
On this 90 minute workshop I’ll pass on my knowledge and best practices to get you to understand your drone, how to fly safely it and get the most out of its functions and capabilities.
What you’ll learn:
- An understanding of the controller and drone and what each part means and does.
- Take off and landing practice.
- How to fly using basic and non basic movements.
- Understand the DJI App.
- How to use the camera to master its movements and settings.
- Composition and framing techniques.
- Safety, Rules and Regulations.
- Photography and video settings.
- Flight Planning
For this workshop all you’ll need to bring with you is your drone, charged batteries and the phone or tablet with the DJI app. (A drone and/or tablet can be provided for the workshop if you don’t currently own one).
Run Time: 90 mins
Location: Entrance Point, Broome
Please contact me with any additional enquiries regarding this workshop.